National Shelter has written to Opposition leader Anthony Albanese and his team of Shadow Ministers to congratulate them on their re-election and appointments to the shadow ministry.
Picture Source | AlboMP Facebook.
The portfolios of greatest interest to National Shelter and who we have written to include:
- Hon Anthony Albanese MP
Leader of the Opposition.
- Hon Jason Clare MP
- Shadow Minister for Regional Services, Territories and Local Government.
- Shadow Minister for Housing and Homelessness.
- Hon Bill Shorten MP
- Shadow Minister for the National Disability Insurance Scheme.
- Shadow Minister for Government Services.
- Dr Jim Chalmers MP
- Shadow Treasurer.
- Hon Dr Andrew Leigh MP
- Shadow Assistant Minister for Treasury.
- Shadow Assistant Minister for Charities.
- Hon Catherine King MP
- Shadow Minister for Infrastructure, Transport and Regional Development.
- Hon Linda Burney MP
- Shadow Minister for Families and Social Services.
- Shadow Minister for Indigenous Australians.
- Hon Julie Collins MP
- Shadow Minister for Ageing and Seniors.
- Shadow Minister for Women.
- Andrew Giles MP
- Shadow Minister for Cities and Urban Infrastructure.
- Shadow Minister for Multicultural Affairs.
- Shadow Minister Assisting for Immigration and Citizenship.
The Shadow Minister for Housing and Homelessness, The Hon. Jason Clare MP, was born and raised in Western Sydney where he attended Cabramatta Public School and Canley Vale High School before graduating with a Bachelor of Arts (Honours) and a Bachelor of Laws from the University of New South Wales.
Before entering Parliament he worked as an executive at Transurban, one of Australia's top 100 companies.
In November 2007, Jason was elected as the Federal Member for Blaxland. In June 2009, he was appointed Parliamentary Secretary for Employment. In September 2010, he was appointed Minister for Defence Materiel. In December 2011, he was appointed Minister for Home Affairs and Minister for Justice. Following the 2013 election, Jason was appointed Shadow Minister for Communications. In July 2016, he was appointed Shadow Minister for Trade and Investment as well as Shadow Minister for Resources and Northern Australia.
Jason is the Patron of CLAN (Care Leavers Australia Network), the Bankstown Youth Development Service (BYDS), the Bankstown Sports Club, and the Bankstown RSL.
Picture Source | Jason Clare MP Facebook.
This page has no comments.