WA End Homelessness Alliance - EOI
The Western Australian Alliance to End Homelessness is delighted to announce that it is seeking expressions of interest (EOI) for a core team to implement the WA Strategy to End Homelessness.
If you would like to get involved we would love to hear from you. We are currently looking for expressions of interest from people with some or all of the following skills and experience:
- Lived experience of homelessness and the desire to improve services either by leading a group of peers or simply giving your voice
- Aboriginal or Torres Strait Islander people with homelessness policy and stakeholder engagement experience
- Project or program management experience
- Stakeholder engagement skills, in particular with high impact and influential people
- Delivery of public campaigns to understand and shift perception
- Large scale systemic capital fundraising
The Alliance will have positions available part time or full time on a contract basis across a range of pay grades, but at this stage we want to stay flexible and find out who is excited by this project.
If you would like to find out more please email a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org and in no more than 350 words respond to the question:
“Why am I interested in the Western Australian Alliance to End Homelessness and what would I bring to the team?”
If you would like further information please contact Sam Knight via 0438 491 711 or Sam.Knight@ruah.org.au.
Please express interest by COB Tuesday, 31 July 2018.
This page has no comments.