Shelter WA Membership
Shelter WA encourages you to become a member of our organisation. Full membership includes:
- Discounts on Shelter WA events
- Advance notice of emerging housing research, up and coming projects, housing news and events
- Access to networking opportunities and community forums
- Monthly newsletter keeping you up to date on affordable housing and homelessness issues in WA
- Voting rights at General Meetings
- Option to nominate for positions on the Board
For new membership enquiries, please download and complete a Shelter WA New Membership Application
To renew your existing membership, please download and complete a Shelter WA Membership Renewal Form.
Fill in this form and send it back to email@example.com or 'submit' it with the button located at the top right-hand corner within the PDF.
Reciprocal Membership is available on application. All membership fees include GST.
Pay by: Direct debit to BSB: 805-022 / Account No: 03 55 4428
Or send a cheque made out to Shelter WA, 33 Moore Street, East Perth, 6004
A receipt will be issued to you.
Shelter WA ABN: 43 436 576 540